Samstag, 27. April 2013

Stay tuned !

Hey there ! image

 Look forward with pleasure to my Dokomi-Contest Dress!
Because... it's done !!!
I finished the dress yesterday at 10pm ^_^ 

And here are some tastes what it looks like:




I also found a dress name: Antique Rosé. 
My mom gave me the inspiration for the name. Thank you!pink_rose 
 A few minutes ago, I sended my pictures to the Dokomi-team. I hope I will win :/ 

image
 But now: Some other news. Maybe you noticed that I added some things to my blog. 
Now you are able to write me a message with the contactform. So if you have any questions about my blog, personally me or just want to say "hello" don't be shy to email me ;) 
 
The other things I added, you will find on the right at top of the page. There you can see four little icons, that rotates when you click them. These are the links to my other pages: My other Blog (where I post more privat things like a diary), my Facebook page, my Youtube channel (more videos will coming soon) and my Flickr page with many of my photographies. 
The icons are all redesigned by me ^_^

I also intend to make a new header and design for the blog. 
It should be more minimalist and user-friendly :) 

 For that reason: Stay tuned ! 42 




                                                   Love,  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen